Lincoln Rules Committee:
A team consists of four regular players (except 2 or 3 player leagues) and 1-6 subs. A 3 or 4 player team can add two players maximum to their roster on a given night. A 2 player team can add one. Regular players may shoot for their team only in that particular league division. Red Wolf Masters only: subs can play for any team. Divisions other than Red Wolf Masters: subs can shoot for any team from that location within that particular league division. Once a player has subbed for a location on a particular league night, he is eligible to sub for any team from that location on that night unless he has subbed for a different location in a particular league division on that night.
Subs used for Position Rounds, either of a team’s final two appearances (15-24 week season) or their final appearance (8-14 week season) must have previously played at least one league night that season for that team to be considered as an eligible sub within VVS guidelines, unless a legitimate hardship arises. Prior approval of VVS is required.
Trophies for each team member will be given to the top 3 teams for all leagues with 8 or more teams. Top 2 teams in a 5, 6 or 7 team league. 1st Place only in leagues with 3 or 4 teams. Individual Top Gun(s) based on PPD & MPR (75% of games played minimum). Tie-Breaker if tied in PPD or MPR will be highest SPRE.
Last place teams from Divisions with odd numbers will have a Position Round Bye. Standings will be based on win/loss percentage.
- $7/player includes cost of games Open Cric-01
- $9/player includes cost of games Open Doubles, COED Doubles, Trips
- $11/player includes cost of games King Cobra
- $12/player includes cost of games Red Wolf Masters & Corona Super Doubles
- $10/year. Mandatory for all players. The year runs from September to August of the following year.
- 20 – 22 Week Season: $20/team;
- 8 – 14 Week Season: $10/4 player team, $7.50/3 player team, $5/2 player team.
Free award pins will be distributed at the end of the season as requested by team captains on the Award Pin Request Form.